Schedule time recalculation

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
Farbo
Schedule time recalculation

Post by Farbo »

Bernd, can some playlist items have setting they are not included into schedule time calculation? For example sounbed has 5 minutes but moderator will not use the whole sounbed for talking, then it would be usefull to tell PF sounbed track is not included into calculation of schedule time. Instead of that he can use placeholder with exact time of talking in order to get as much as precise schedule time.
Peter
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Schedule time recalculation

Post by radio42 »

Yes, that is possible.
You can set the "SupressBacktiming" option with that script-line - this option is doing exactly what you described.
Farbo

Post by Farbo »

Can I set it alsi for individual sounbed track? I tried it but again maybe I am doing something wrong (reloading or rescan of library of sounbed files) but PF still calculates the time of this item into schedule time.
Peter
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Where and how have you set the "SupressBacktiming" option?

You might either define it with a single track (as a track option, and make it persistant in either the ProppFrexx TAG data or a media data file or when using a .pfp playlist file as a media library).
Or you migh use that option with a script-line (as explained).
Farbo

Post by Farbo »

I set it for individual track and saved it to TAG. But this is only for suppressbacktiming. Is it possible to ignore such tracks and not include them into schedule time calculation under coloumn "schedule"? For example I ahave 3 items

1. music track starts 19:51:25 and has length 3:38
2. sounbed (with suppress backtiming) should start 19:57:56 (but strane is schedule time in playlist is shown to be at 19:54:06)
3. music track should also start 19:57:56
Peter
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I'll take a look at it!
Farbo

Post by Farbo »

Thank you!
Peter