My list of small but useful things!

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: My list of small but useful things!

Post by radio42 »

Flashing "Next":
Note, that you can also hold down the CTRL key while pressing the 'Play Next' button in to ribbon to make it flash again at any time.
Personally I actually don't like to make it flashing all the time.
Leading Zeros:
I guess I leave it that way for now... ;-)
End Schedule position
I'll take a look. For now you might also place the entire fixed 'time columns' to the left - then the End Schedule column fits nicely next to the regular Schedule column.
RedPanda

Post by RedPanda »

Hi Bernd, Just wondering if these will appear soon in a next version or so? Thanks!

Leading Zeros hidden = OK, It's nice, but I'm wondering, rather than have them completely missing, is it possible to have the zeros there, but shaded to grey color? It might look nicer.. perhaps. If not then this is fine.

End Schedule = Perfect! It's even better and more useful than I thought! One thing, can you make it so i can put it in the farthest right columns with the other Schedule and Playtime columns, so I can put them both at he end (last in the line). now I can only put it with the others left of the divider line with BPM etc.

Meta Data in Explorer = Really cool! Now I can see times. I can't remove the other 2 original columns though. I tried, but I can't take them off. For me, I just want to see the time. Byte size is not important, but it's stuck there. Is it possible to make it so we can remove those 2 columns?
Females use radio software too!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Leading Zero's: I guess it has to stay the way it is now.

End Schedule: Yes, I'll take a look.

Meta Data in Explorer: Yes, I'll take a look.