Stream source

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
workino
Stream source

Post by workino »

Hi Bernd,
i like possibility to chose in all audio interface how source and not only in the ppoa in/out interface.

I use breakway virtual interface to integrate it and have a better sound but in these moment i also have 2 inputs:

1) MIC
2) virtual interface of BA

so when i clik on talk all 2 channel will be onpened... and u know what will happen.

So please can u modify source list for streaming?

best regards
Gabriele
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Stream source

Post by radio42 »

I do not understand your request.
You can choose the source of each streaming server individually.
Of course you can only choose a streaming source which is 'known' to ProppFrexx, as such a source must be any mixer channel (either input or output).
So I do not see any limitation or issue with this.

If you see one, please explain it in greater detail.
workino

Post by workino »

Hi Bernd,
I'll try to explainn better but I tell you sorry formy eEnglish.
My problem was to have an input channel in proppfrexx for breakaway return audio because when I enable talk overt it will open also breakaway input channel and not only mic input.

I think it better to chose or have the possibilityi, only in stream source, a physical or virtual interface (breakaway pipeline) or give the possibility to chose what channel will be opened with talk over.

Best regards
Gabriele
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

A mixer input channel is only unmuted when defined in its mixer config settings. So you might simply disable this option. Thats it. So I do not really see any issue here.