Scheduler Start Options

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Scheduler Start Options

Post by radio42 »

That is possible today - but wouldn't solve your issue.
Farbo

Post by Farbo »

Of course, but I am not awaiting you will solve all my issues. I am just find out some possibilities. :-)

Bernd, if I define overlay to be inserted into playlist how can I change it is loaded to playlist as one item and not as embedded container? I would just like overlay scheduler to insert for example jingle into playlist as a track in order to be able to use ACPD (and manual cue points) for that track. Now when embedded container is loaded from overlay scheduler and track from script is loaded as container into playlist it has for example long end time with quite part under -45dB, so I want to use this track as if it was normally loaded into playlist.
Peter
Farbo

Post by Farbo »

radio42 wrote:That is possible today - but wouldn't solve your issue.
Please, let me know how?
Peter
Farbo

Post by Farbo »

Bernd, please, can I achieve this?

" if I select option marke as played, how could I achieve items currently loaded into DJ Player are listed at top of playlist window and not in the middle. i.e. items marked as played are above these tracks loaded into DJ Player but are visiblle only if I scroll in the playlist. I do not know how to explain it more easily."
Peter
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

That is currently not possible.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

There is no way to detect and differentiate manually added tracks from automaticaly scheduled tracks.
So yes, also manually added Tracks would be 'Marked As Played'.
And yes, you might use the 'Max. Marked' value to not deleted those Tracks automatically from the Playlist - so that they stay in your Playlist.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

You can select (from the playlist context menu) the "Add - Insert Embedded Container From...".
This opens a dialog in which you can select 'Overlay-Entry' and specify an Overlay Name to use.
As such a playlist entry is created which will use that Overlay to play out.
Once such entry is loaded to a DJ Player - the resp. Overlay is evaluated and played out in the DJ Player.

However, the same playout logic applies as already explained above.
So as said this would solve your issue.
There is no way to let an Overlay Scheduler entry inject or modify your Playlist.