Programm will not stop

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
WimHP
Programm will not stop

Post by WimHP »

Hello,

For my radiostation Hollands Palet i am using Proppfrexx. For some time i have a problem. The programm stops not at the set time but keeps on running. What is the cause of this problem?

Wim
Radiofreak
Re: Programm will not stop

Post by Radiofreak »

Maybe i can help. Send me a PM. ( stuur even een prive bericht dan ik je wellicht helpen)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The default scheduler setting is ‘Consecutive’.
This means, that a program continues til the next program is define, ie. the End Program Time is ignored.
You can disable this mode in the general settings, section Scripts/Scheduler. There you find the Consecutive mode option which you can now disable.
Once disabled, the End Time of a Program is taken into account. But it means, that there might be dead air if there is no follow up program. But I guess this is what you want.
WimHP

Post by WimHP »

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. That is indeed the solution for my problem.

But i have found another problem (bug?). When i COPY a programm to another time slot, the program time is not changing.
Example: i have a program sunday from 13 till 14 ours. When i copy this program (because i want to repeat it) to monday 15 tot 16 ours. Then the time is still 13 till 14 ours. And the repeat program will not execute.

Mayby you know this problem. You can bypass it if you make a new program for the repeat.

Greets,

Wim
Radio Hollands Palet
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The 'copy' operation just does a plain copy, you of course then need to edit the settings of the copy accordingly, incl. the recurrence pattern, as I currently cannot adjust these automatically.