Problem na Update

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Problem na Update

Post by radio42 »

OKi, that sounds you just want to replace the AUTO_PLAY commands by the
PROGRAM_MANUALOPERATION_TOGGLE resp. PROGRAM_MANUALOPERATION_ON/OFF commands instead (resp. in addition)
E.g.

When you press the NONSTOP button (to turn Automatic-Mode ON) use:
PROGRAM_MANUALOPERATION_OFF

When you release the NONSTOP button (to turn Automatic-Mode OFF) use:
PROGRAM_MANUALOPERATION_ON

The rest you can configure in the general settings:
1) in section 'Routing':
- config your 'Default Output Routing', so that it works for the Automatic-Mode, i.e. route all the players to the same main output
- config your 'Alternative Playlist Routing' to use the Manual-Mode, i.e. route all the players to individual outputs
- check the option 'Use Alternative Routing for Manual Playlists'
2) go to the section 'More Stuff' and click on the 'Manual Operation...' button
- check the needed options you want (these are used when you change the mode), e.g.
- When Manual Operations is enabled: check 'Turn AutoPlay OFF' and 'Use Alternative Routing'
- When Manual Operation is disabled: check 'Advance current Playlist to current time' and 'Turn AutoPlay ON'

That should do the job.
Use the '?' icon at the top of each dialog to get a detailed help on each option.
westendradio

Post by westendradio »

Thank you, this is a clear description. I enter those assignments in the gpio client, I also have to do this in the event / comands.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, the command is only to be entered in the GPIO client. It will be send from there automatically to ProppFrexx ONAIR.
westendradio

Post by westendradio »

Thanks for your help, It works almost perfectly. However, a small problem. When I switch back to live mode, the sound of the track also stops even if I have the correct fader open. You can also fix this problem so that the sound continues with the correct fader open. Inversely to nonstop mode everything works perfectly.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I guess this comes from having the 'Advance current Playlist to current time' option being checked.
Please try to disable this option in that case!
westendradio

Post by westendradio »

This option was not checked here.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I am not sure, what exactly you have setup or what exactly is not working.
Of course I cannot give a step by step guide for all external mixers (in this case Airlite).
But the typical setup is given in the first link.
Or this one: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1214

Mainly you just configure the 'Alternative Routing' in the general setting and then you use/trigger the PROGRAM_MANUALOPERATION_ON/OFF control-command to toggle between the two modes (a) manual Live-Assist and b) Automation mode).
I.e. you might use the Nonstop button to toggle the mode (by mapping the Airlite button event to the above command). But this actually is the setup of the Airlite mapping.

I still guess, that you are using the Airlite setup provided by the user meisterpropper ?
So please contact that user in case you have trouble with his mapping?

Else, please describe what exactly you have setup and what exactly is not working?!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

But is your initial issue solved?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Then there must be some other command be triggered in your Airlite mapping which stops the playback, or cuts of the mixer somehow.
You might want to turn on the Debug Logging to see what other commands are triggered. And send me the related Debug...log file.
Or ask the user how implemented the Airlite mapping!
westendradio

Post by westendradio »

Thank you, this option UseAlternativePlaylistOutput in the scheduler must also be checked. For me, I will continue, remove all gpio and events / commands and try the nonstop function. Then I will program everything step by step again.