overlays manual cancel

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
moogwill
Re: overlays manual cancel

Post by moogwill »

Bernd,

sorry to insist, but it won't work... Just tried again this morning.

my morning show was fully voicetracked this morning, all overlays was using this new option, unfortunately all erased or replaced overlays had been reinserted when playlist was finally loaded...
I just remotely connect the studio to erase those manually.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Then your voice tracked playlist won’t contain embedded overlay containers or you are doing something differently resp. It might all depend also on the timing when the overlay and playlist is started/shown.

Please provide all relevant details for your overlays and programs.
moogwill

Post by moogwill »

The recording was done between 8am and 8:30am, to be broadcasted from 9 to 12.. I'm doing quiet the same at the moment for this afternoon... with more time between the recording and the effecgtive playing...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

It is not the time of the recording, but the timing of when the overlay and program are started/shown.
I need all your overlay and program entry settings, ie. provide various screenshots so that I can see what you have done.
moogwill

Post by moogwill »

Ok I got it... you're right it comes from the time of the recording regarding the loading time of the playlist... I thin this morning, playlist was allready open when My RVT session ended then it ads the VT and the changes, but it did not supress the loaded overlays...

as I did in advance,this afternoon, the changes I did was right, no more overlays..
moogwill

Post by moogwill »

Hi Bernd,

I think I finally discovered my problem with those overlays that persisted to be inserted. I had a close compare to 2 different programs in the scheduler, one was correctely using the new suppress option and not the other.. Here's the thing if in the program scheduler "resolvealloverlaysasembed..." then they keeps being reinserted in the playlist even if the new supress fonction was selected...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes of course, that option would have priority.