From Autoplay to Manual, "autounload" changes

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Inzane8305
From Autoplay to Manual, "autounload" changes

Post by Inzane8305 »

HI Forum.

Small problem:

When switching from "Auto Play" to Manual, the "Auto Unload", though NOT set/ticked i Playlist Settings keeps unloading the decks/players.
As I have the Webstation, with GPIO-settings unloading decks when Channel goes off, in the playlist it skips a track each time.

If I dont switch to Auto Play, after Proppfrexx has restarted, the files stay in the deck until I set channel OFF (Fader down)

Is this just me not seeing an option somewhere else or...?

Kind Regards

Kjeld Inzane8305
radio42
Site Admin
Re: From Autoplay to Manual, "autounload" changes

Post by radio42 »

The 'Auto Load' and 'Auto Unload' options in the general settings are the defaults for playlists which have been manually created.
Any playlist created automatically.i.e. by the scheduler turn ON the playlist's 'AutoLoad' and 'AutoUnload' buttons at the bottom - as this is needed in order to play such playlists automatically.

When you now just press the "AutoPlay" ribbon buuton to turn AutoPlay off - this wouldn't change the state of the playlist's buttons at all.
Note, that each DJ/radio uses different equipment and might need a different workflow.
Thus, all is highly customizable.

I recommend to use the 'Manual Live-Assist' button instead (when you want to switch back and forth between those modes and transition between a scheduled playlist playing automatically or manually).

In order to then disable the 'Auto Load' and 'Auto Unload' options in the playlist, use the following command with the following general Events:

Application.OnManualOperationON:
PLS_CURRENT_AUTOLOAD_OFF
PLS_CURRENT_AUTOUNLOAD_OFF

Application.OnManualOperationOFF:
PLS_CURRENT_AUTOLOAD_ON
PLS_CURRENT_AUTOUNLOAD_ON
Inzane8305
Re: From Autoplay to Manual, "autounload" changes

Post by Inzane8305 »

Great. Thanks Bernd. :D