Voicetrack cuepoints.

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
John2103
Voicetrack cuepoints.

Post by John2103 »

When I play voicetracks in the playlist, ProppFrexx does not use the cue points which were automatically set while recording the voicetrack, instead the whole song is played and after the song ends the voicetrack starts. When I use the segue editor the cuepoints work correctly and the voicetrack and next track start at the right time. Did I accidentally change a setting?

Thanks in advance for your help.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Voicetrack cuepoints.

Post by radio42 »

Which exact version and license are you using, as I cannot reproduce this here on my side!
In all tests all cue-points are honored as expected.
If you can reproduce the steps please describe them in detail or maybe you can make a short video?
John2103

Post by John2103 »

radio42 wrote: 26 Jul 2020 18:22 Which exact version and license are you using, as I cannot reproduce this here on my side!
In all tests all cue-points are honored as expected.
If you can reproduce the steps please describe them in detail or maybe you can make a short video?
Hello Bernd,

I use the professional edition version 4.2.0.8.

I made a few screenshots, maybe that helps. Here is a reprodcution of the steps:

1. I record a voicetrack (using the D&R Airlite).
2, I open the segue editor, either from the voicetrack module or the playlist. In both cases everything works as expected and the cue-points are honered.

http://www.centraalhits.com/images/segue.png

When the voicetrack is played in the playlist the cuepoints are not honored as you can see in the screenshot below. Also the next track doesn't start on time.

http://www.centraalhits.com/images/playlist.png

Hope this helps. Thanks!

John.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

When looking to the Segue Editor... did you click on the ‘Apply Changes’ - in order to save the changes?
Or in other words... what would happen, if you reopen the Segue Editor?
And when did you made those changes? Have the tracks already been loaded to the DJ Players and have been playing already?
John2103

Post by John2103 »

Yes, that's what I tried to do in a live broadcast. Recording a voicetrack while one song was already loaded in the player. Problem solved. Thanks for your help.