'Ramp' playlist not in column chooser

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
AFM-Radio
'Ramp' playlist not in column chooser

Post by AFM-Radio »

Hi Bernd,

quick question; I miss the playlist tag 'ramp' in the column chooser. This option was previously available. Was this deliberately removed? Chanced upon me when I was looking for it. ;)

Greetings
Jesper
AFM
radio42
Site Admin
Re: 'Ramp' playlist not in column chooser

Post by radio42 »

As explained in the 'News post', before changing the layout, it is recommended to show the 'Columns Band Headers'.
Make a right-click into the playlist and from the context menu select: 'Miscellaneous -> Show Band Column Header'.

Once the band column headers are shown, a 'Bands' tab is shown in the Column Chooser...
You can find the 'Ramp' column within the 'Meta Data' band...

Also: Do NOT forget to SAVE the new layout once you redesigned it (from the Miscellaneous ribbon tab), as this is not saved automatically.
AFM-Radio
Re: 'Ramp' playlist not in column chooser

Post by AFM-Radio »

radio42 wrote: 28 Jan 2021 12:46 As explained in the 'News post', before changing the layout, it is recommended to show the 'Columns Band Headers'.
Make a right-click into the playlist and from the context menu select: 'Miscellaneous -> Show Band Column Header'.

Once the band column headers are shown, a 'Bands' tab is shown in the Column Chooser...
You can find the 'Ramp' column within the 'Meta Data' band...

Also: Do NOT forget to SAVE the new layout once you redesigned it (from the Miscellaneous ribbon tab), as this is not saved automatically.
Yes! I found it! Thanks!