scheduller on or off

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
tatje
scheduller on or off

Post by tatje »

Hello,

The moment I activate a track in the player the scheduler switches on, it is also possible that this does not happen.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: scheduller on or off

Post by radio42 »

I am not sure what you mean by 'the scheduler switches on'.
Can you describe this in more details, what exactly switches on? Also what do you mean by activating a player?

Because by default the ProppFrexx scheduler will never start automatically. Also the AutoPlay option does not automatically start!
Maybe be you have used some control-commands to trigger that, as ProppFrexx is highly configurable, but I assume you would then know it?

Can yo maybe send a small video what you exactly mean (e.g. send a link to that video, as it can not be uploaded directly here - or use WeTransfer or alike).
tatje
Re: scheduller on or off

Post by tatje »

radio42 wrote: 08 Apr 2021 23:05 I am not sure what you mean by 'the scheduler switches on'.
Can you describe this in more details, what exactly switches on? Also what do you mean by activating a player?

Because by default the ProppFrexx scheduler will never start automatically. Also the AutoPlay option does not automatically start!
Maybe be you have used some control-commands to trigger that, as ProppFrexx is highly configurable, but I assume you would then know it?

Can yo maybe send a small video what you exactly mean (e.g. send a link to that video, as it can not be uploaded directly here - or use WeTransfer or alike).

I found the reason, I didn't remember making this event, so the case has been resolved. Thanks for the response anyway
event pf.jpg