Scripting

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
TomNick
Scripting

Post by TomNick »

Hello everybody,
first of all I was using mairlist until I found out about this great piece of software ProppFrexx ONAIR. I would like to thank the developer for it. Very good job.

So I was trying to find in these "1000000000000" features which seems to be a challenge so far.

I need a script containing 1 hour music and a jingle after every third song. Also at 20 and 40 every hour an adbreak which is required since I am using laut.fm. So I found out about overlay, automatic track insert transition and fixtime elements but I am confused about what the most effective way is to realize that script. Any help or/and advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PFO 4.2.4.2 Professional
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Scripting

Post by radio42 »

I would recommend to use the overlays for your ads first.

The jingle requirement is not fully clear to me, the two requirements are not mutual exclusive. Ie. The Jingles at 20 and 40 of the hour might conflict with the requirements to have a jingle every 3 songs - eg. what should happen if they occurs in parallel?

And yes, Jingles might be planned as track insert transitions or as individual tracks - also that depends on what you would like to achieve.

FixTimeElemenzs sounds like not really fitting here.
Inzane8305

Post by Inzane8305 »

@ Bernd: Is Ad/news in Professional version?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No. Adverts are supported in the Enterprise Edition only.