start PFL from TCP commands causing routing issue.

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: start PFL from TCP commands causing routing issue.

Post by radio42 »

Yes, just look to the user appendix of the user manual, not sure, the name of the command, but if it exists it should exist in there recreate and reset is the function of the mixer…
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

But I am very sure, that it must be an environment issue. I made a few tests with some friendly users. Mys
Elf as the others couldn’t reproduce that, also on the first mixer channel.
Let’s see, if we can find anything, but without reproducing it, I am unable to locate the issue, since logically I cannot spot anything. I hope you understand.
phonic

Post by phonic »

radio42 wrote: 10 Jun 2021 21:03 But I am very sure, that it must be an environment issue. I made a few tests with some friendly users. Mys
Let’s see, if we can find anything, but without reproducing it, I am unable to locate the issue, since logically I cannot spot anything. I hope you understand.
No worries, I do understand. I was developing software many many years before I got into radio and broadcasting, and know the hours and sore eyes looking at code all night.

I will get to bottom of this issue. :)
phonic

Post by phonic »

radio42 wrote: 10 Jun 2021 21:03 But I am very sure, that it must be an environment issue. I made a few tests with some friendly users. Mys
Not sure why I did not find this command before, but anyway I found it "MIXER_OUTPUT_RECREATERESET". I will write some code to trigger this command on OUT1 when this issue happends. It should do the trick until it can be resolved. Thanks.