Standby Players set led

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Bob Van Dongen
Standby Players set led

Post by Bob Van Dongen »

Best
I have the following question, with my D&R Airance I can start standby player 1 with button 23 and start standby player 2 with button 24. Now I would like to light up the led of the button of that card in one color when the card is playing and when the player is paused, the color in the button changes color. how could i set that up? thank you so much
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Standby Players set led

Post by radio42 »

You can use the EXEC_SEND_DRAIRENCE_SETLED command to change the Airence LED color.
You might trigger those commands with the general events 'Others.OnStandbyPlay/Pause/Stop' with using the regular DJPlayer macros, e.g. ${playername}.
The concept is similar to the one explained for the cart wall/ids, except you are using different events and macros. E.g. see here:
https://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/foru ... hp?p=13305
Bob Van Dongen

Post by Bob Van Dongen »

thanks for your response I will look into it. only what do I enter at cartid? should I make that into standby player, for example, greetings
franksiegers

Post by franksiegers »

I would like to know as well. I've searched the manual for the macro name but can't seem to find it. Thanks!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

As said above, the macro ${playername} would reveal the standby player number, e.g. 1,2,3,...
Bob Van Dongen

Post by Bob Van Dongen »

Do you maybe have a print screen of your settings from Event/Commands Others Bernd can't figure it out thanks so much
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I don't have a DnR Mixer myself, so I cannot show you the exact command or even test it, but as the EXEC_SEND_DRAIRENCE_SETLED command expects as the first parameter the button number to light the LED, you simply need to convert the ${playername}, i.e. the number 1,2,3,... to the correct button number - like done for the cart wall in the given example from Benjamin.
E.g. to convert:
1 -> 23
2 -> 24
3 -> 25
you can use this command and simply add 22 to your playername, e.g.:
1 + 22 = 23
2 + 22 = 24
3 + 22 = 25
EXEC_SEND_DRAIRENCE_SETLED *[TOINT:{${playername}}:{add}:{22}]|1

But as said, I don't know, if that matched exactly what you want to achieve.
But this should guild you to the right direction - you will find all commands, macros and macro functions in the Appendix of the User Manual.
Bob Van Dongen

Post by Bob Van Dongen »

Thanks Bernd for thinking along with us, now it works as desired. I don't know how to post an image to my message but I'll take a look at this and I can post an image for you and other users of what I've set up to get it working