D&R Airlite

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
westendradio
D&R Airlite

Post by westendradio »

Dear forum members, I am in possession of the d & r airlite and run into a problem. I have set the airlite as described on this forum. Still, I have a problem with the nonstop button. When I activate the nonstop mode, I only get sound from deck a. I do not get any sound on deck b and c, but proppfrexx just continues playing.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: D&R Airlite

Post by radio42 »

What description did you use?
Did you also adjust the Alternative Routing setup within ProppFrexx accordingly?
E.g. like described here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1778&p=8740
westendradio

Post by westendradio »

Dear Bernd, I did everything everything as described in this link https://github.com/benhartwich/proppfre ... ee / Airlite. However, I keep the problem that I only have sound on player a in nonstop mode.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Well, as I didn't provide these settings, I suggest to contact the author for help.
I'll do that as well and point him to your post here...
meisterpropper

Post by meisterpropper »

Hi,

sound like the proppfrexx can´t send the commands to airlite to turn on the On-knobs for each channel when the player is started at automatic mode. Have you imported the control commands at settings => commands/events?

Have a look to the debug log. If you find any line which says: could not dispatch command, you should reinstall the drivers of airlite. The drivers are really rubish, so you have to struggle a little bit till you can use airlite with proppfrexx fully.
westendradio

Post by westendradio »

Hi Bernd, I have now got the airlite working with proppfrexx. However, I still have a problem. I now notice that proppfrexx stops the jingles prematurely and continues with the next track. I have never had this problem without the airlite. Do you know where to look for this problem.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

If you wouldn’t say that you never had this issue before using the Airlite, I would say it might be related to cue-points.
But this wouldn’t make sense in this case anymore.
I know, that the Airlite macros being imported to switch certain channels on and off.
Could it be, that the start play of the next track actually deactivated the Airlite mixer channel of the previous track?
I am not sure, but if that is the case, please contact the author of the Airlite settings for help, as I personally don’t owe an Airlite to play with.
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

PF04.jpg
This is a printscreen from Benjamin's Youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfZiGkI ... e=youtu.be)

I, on the other hand, strangly does not find folders as Benjamin refers to. There is no GPIO Client folder where i can drop in files.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Guess you just create a new and empty one yourself.
Bumperke

Post by Bumperke »

radio42 wrote: 03 Apr 2020 17:46 Guess you just create a new and empty one yourself.
You challenge me, i have to took deep into the system, thxs 4 the tip🤗