Playlist question

This forum can be used to post any topics related to general broadcast questions, tech stuff, informations etc.
This forum is unmoderated!
yourx
Playlist question

Post by yourx »

When proppfrexx is onair and the scheduler is running the playlist than a have a problem with making a new playlist. After a short time of composing start the playlist with playback. Is there a solution that I can put a playlist together without proppfrexx start this playlist.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Playlist question

Post by radio42 »

Each playlist as its own independent AutoPlay option. Eg when a new manual playlist is created, it would not start automatically, unless you define a related command to do so. Maybe you are using somewhere a related control-command in an event trigger somewhere?! Else this is not happening by itself.
yourx

Post by yourx »

Thanks for your explanation, but after 4 months of testing and minor problems we stop with Proppflexx. I have always worked through proppfrexx tutorials and thought to be doing well. But by the many possibilities it come not to the proper operation of the program. I'm now more searching for solution, than making radio. Thanks for your help and good luck with the ongoing development.

Henry @ YOURX
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Well, this of course your choise, but without knowing exactly what you have so far done, it is hard to help...