Delete track(s) when seque-editor is open and docked...

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
djbony
Delete track(s) when seque-editor is open and docked...

Post by djbony »

Hi Bernd,
I found that when the seque editor is open and I want to delete only the selected song from the playlist, it always clears the entire selection. With a docked seque editor on the second monitor, it's not exactly practical. Meanwhile, I solve it by switching to another tab. Could you look at it? Thank you. Petr
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Delete track(s) when seque-editor is open and docked...

Post by radio42 »

I am not entirely sure I understand what you mean. I assume you have set the Auto-Update option with the Segue-Editor? Can you explain in detail what is not working resp. how you want something to work?!

I also assume the issue is unrelated, whether the Segue-Editor is docked or undocked?! Else please explain what is different.

However, in case you have the Auto-Update option set and you delete a selected track, of course it had to change the selection (as the selected track is gone)?!
djbony

Post by djbony »

For example. In seque editor are visible 3 tracks - song-jingle-song. In playlist is same tracks selected. The arrow indicates the first track I want to delete from the playlist. I press shift + delete and all three tracks in playlist are deleted instead of the first, indicated by an arrow.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

As said, SHIFT+Del always deletes all the selected tracks!
I assume you have set the 'Auto-Select' option for the Segue-Editor (in your general settings, section Player - see Segue-Editor).
If that is the case, please uncheck the 'Auto-Select' option for the Segue-Editor. In that case not all 2 resp. 3 tracks of the Segue-Editor will be pre-selected in the playlist and you can simply select the first track and delete it.