New mix settings

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
djbony
Re: New mix settings

Post by djbony »

It is true. But there's nothing to do with it
Attachments
scr.png
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I am not sure, what I can see on the screenshot?

But as you have the column band headers visible you need to size those bands instead of the individual columns? Is that what you are looking for?
Note, that the bands for new additional columns (ie the TempoStart and TempoEnd columns), so if you don’t want to display them, simply remove them from the view.
moogwill

Post by moogwill »

radio42 wrote: 25 Aug 2019 11:59 I do not know what ‘rules’ and media types you are using.
I might one one day also add a new MixIn type per single track; but the recent negative CueInOffset was designed to serve a different purpose, ie. Look to the example given in the post regarding a Level42 track which as a very long intro, which should always be played a few seconds earlier than the effective cue-in.
maybe designed to serve a different purpose, but it do the trick anyway. at this time it still the best way to achieve my goal.

To be certain, can you be more precise aboute "mix in" point you're planning to create?

cause the effective start of the track needs to still be the cue !n (if not manual mix would be a problem then)
this new point must be the one that place at the precise next point of the previous track (this way, when in manual mode you can still work as usual)

thanks for your amazing work here.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

It will not be another cue-point, but an option like the already existing MixIn option; which I explained earlier in this post.
This MixIn option is currently existing on a per media type basis, and I might add an extra option on the track level.
djbony

Post by djbony »

radio42 wrote: 26 Aug 2019 07:07 I am not sure, what I can see on the screenshot?

But as you have the column band headers visible you need to size those bands instead of the individual columns? Is that what you are looking for?
Note, that the bands for new additional columns (ie the TempoStart and TempoEnd columns), so if you don’t want to display them, simply remove them from the view.
That's not my point. I need to reduce the column width. Player, #, Schedule and Playlime columns are too wide and cannot be shrunk anymore after the update. That shows the picture.
djbony

Post by djbony »

After last update (4.1.3.1) is all ok. Thank you. And.... colours by track settings in seque? :)
Attachments
scr.png
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The segue tracks are already colored by the player color (line below the waveform) as such the colorization of the waveform is not important for me and also comes with some downsides, eg. readability of the track markers. As such, I am not sure if I will implement this.
djbony

Post by djbony »

radio42 wrote: 29 Aug 2019 07:50 The segue tracks are already colored by the player color (line below the waveform) as such the colorization of the waveform is not important for me and also comes with some downsides, eg. readability of the track markers. As such, I am not sure if I will implement this.
Readability should not be a problem. This is how CartMaster has it.
Attachments
img2.png