Smooth track transition

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
JWvanGulik
Re: Smooth track transition

Post by JWvanGulik »

I checked Google for this, and I found a picture with this button, but this is not present in my version of PF. What am I missing?
JWvanGulik

Post by JWvanGulik »

Hello?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Sorry I had the impression that I already answered, but it looks my answer wasn’t posted properly and thus disappeared. - sorry my fault.

The button (and the extended script rules) are available in the Professional or Enterprise Edition!
Could it be that you are using the Premium one?
JWvanGulik

Post by JWvanGulik »

Yes, when I decided to purchase ProppFrexx I asked which version to buy when I need scripting, and you suggested me this Premium version. Also in the descriptions of versions (http://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/purchase.html) there is no scripting deviation between Premium and Professional.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

And you have scripting available in the Premium!!!
These are extended rules.
And regardless everyone can at anytime upgrade to any edition for just the delta, so there is no loss or any other downside.
JWvanGulik

Post by JWvanGulik »

Please advise how to upgrade (if not provided for free due to valuable improvement information ;) ).
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Please send an email with your existing registration data (the initial email you received) to me. You will then receive a related PayPal request.
I am sorry, but I added functionality 'for free', as such, I guess I am not providing the upgrade for free.
JWvanGulik

Post by JWvanGulik »

OK. I've sent you an e-mail with the requested information.

- JW
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

A new v4.1.3.2-Beta (so use "Check for Beta-Versions..." to update) is available.

It offers a new script-related 'Restrictions', which allows much better rules and thus control of allowed or disallowed repeats within the history based on any meta-data rules.
JWvanGulik

Post by JWvanGulik »

Hi Bernd, thanks for the update. I was on holiday for the last few weeks, and next week in Asia for work, but after that I will start the real testing. I'm still in progress of defining the tempi of all my music tracks. It will take some time, but I will get back to you with my final questions/remarks. I just updated to the V4.1.3.2 beta version and will use this with my testing.

- JW