Question about playlist

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
angelfigueredo
Question about playlist

Post by angelfigueredo »

Hello I hope you are well. I know I've been a bit annoying around here, but with questions. I hope you excuse me.

I have a question about the playlist, there is some way when I double click on a song, it will play immediately, and I will not open the PFL. I ask if you can change those options.

If they have not included it, it would be a good option to have the program for users who want to use it, that helps a lot to be faster.

Thank you I wait for your answer and excuse my bad English.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Question about playlist

Post by radio42 »

There is a Quick-Player (located directly in the main ribbon tab). You can directly play any selected track by pressing the SPACE key. In addition you. An use the arrow left/right key to jump back and forth in the track while playing.

The PFL Player is always started by eg. a double-click and opens in an extra dialog.
angelfigueredo

Post by angelfigueredo »

Ok Thanks for the information Bernd
I have another question to ask you .. How can I do to, Run a music rotation script on the current playlist, without creating a new one, I don't know if I explain myself well.

is to change the current script with a command to another one in the current playlist

Sorry for the inconvenience, Thanks for your help.
Radiofreak

Post by Radiofreak »

You can schedule your rotation in the scheduler for 24 hours if you want with the same script.
angelfigueredo

Post by angelfigueredo »

Radiofreak wrote: 16 Jan 2020 19:16 You can schedule your rotation in the scheduler for 24 hours if you want with the same script.
Hi, thanks for answering, that’s not what I want.
Because I want to launch a script from 6am to 9am and then the other one from 9am to 12m, but I don't want to create a new playlist, I want everything to be done in the current playlist
Radiofreak

Post by Radiofreak »

Well i really don’t understand your question. Is the script for 6am to 9am and 9am to 12am a rotation script or a manual made playlist?
angelfigueredo

Post by angelfigueredo »

I will try to explain well, what I want to do is that in the current playlist change the current script to another script that I want, without closing the current playlist, that script changes in the same playlist without creating another playlist. Let everything be done on the same current playlist
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Look at the StartType of the program (and click on the small ? at the very top right of the program editor dialog).
The StartType can be changed to a TimeUpdateSync..., which will load the script into the current one instead of opening a new one.
angelfigueredo

Post by angelfigueredo »

Excellent, that’s the function I was looking for.