ProppFrexx and Airlite

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
Michel67
ProppFrexx and Airlite

Post by Michel67 »

proppfrexx in combination with an Airlite works fine for me (with the files from Ben Hartwich (https://github.com/benhartwich/proppfrexx-remote/)) but 1 small problem. When I listen to my stream via CH8 (voip channel) (output WinAmp to CH8 on Airlite), I notice that the left and right channels have been switched. Are there more people where this is? Incidentally, this is ok on all outputs on the left and right, as well as on the stream, but not back to the airlite.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: ProppFrexx and Airlite

Post by radio42 »

ProppFrexx isn’t changing/swapping any channel order - so it might be an error on the mixer?
Michel67

Post by Michel67 »

Bernd I certainly don't doubt PFOA but was hoping for a response from people who experience the same with what I described but may not have discovered it yet.
Inzane8305

Post by Inzane8305 »

That "problem" is described in other posts aswell. (Both the airlite and webstation have it)
I have both mixers. One issue to take into consideration is the labeling of that channel (VOIP channel) it is meant for VOIP calls.
VOIP calls that nomally are MONO. Bernd even reminded me at some point that DnR doesn't count the VOIP channel as a "soundcard".
I know, on the Airlite you have 2 USB cables to the mixer to have the VOIP channel working, but again it's not meant as a "Stereo-soundcard".