Cartwall is not visible

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
alesradiob
Cartwall is not visible

Post by alesradiob »

Hi,

sorry for this stupid question but I am completely lost. After my last playing with settings I lost my section, where by deafault there were Stream monitor, cartwalls, etc.. It was visible above the main mixer.

I already tried to reset layout in General settings to defaults but it doesnt work. Even if I click to ribbon (Cartwalls, or Stream monitor) nothing appears.

Is there any way, how to really restore layout to default position.. Bottom-right mixer. Top right stream monitor and cartwalls, etc??

I tried everything but didnt find the solution.

Thank you
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Cartwall is not visible

Post by radio42 »

Maybe you clicked on the wrong button, but you reset the layout by closing ProppFrexx and delete the following file: „ProppFrexx ONAIR.layout“.
This file is contained in the AppUserData folder (%appdata%\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\4.0)
After you deleted that file you can restart.

The button to delete/reset the layout in the general settings does exactly this.
alesradiob

Post by alesradiob »

Thank you Bernd,

but this didnt work. I completely removed the file and restarted Proppfrexx. But still there is no difference.

Even overlay player (for example with News what are currnetly playing) is not showing...

And when I click to Stream monitor, or to Cartwall 1 or Cartwall 2, nothing happens. No window is showing.

http://www.testarea.cz/screenshot-radio.png

I understand, that propably window is opening somewhere outside my screen, but i really dont know how to take it back.

I am using Windows 10 + your latest release of PFOA.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, your image doesn’t show the default layout.
And as the layout is only stored in the file called ProppFrexx ONAIR.layout, you must have deleted to wrong file in the wrong folder.
Are you maybe using a command-line option to start ProppFrexx?
Else it must be in the AppUserData folder as specified.
alesradiob

Post by alesradiob »

Thank you. Its solved.

Just for others. By my mistake I clicked to button "Restore layout" (General settings). But this button is not correct. If you want to reset layout, you need to click to "Layout" button.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Correct, in the general settings it is the "Layout" button next to the 'Reset' label - see the '?' icon at the top right or hover over the item to display the tool tip.

But I also posted the way to reset the layout by deleting the "ProppFrexx ONAIR.layout" file (the click on the above button does exactly this, nothing more and nothing less ;-)
But I am glad you found the issue and solved it!