Error in Program Scheduler

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
fred48fm
Error in Program Scheduler

Post by fred48fm »

Hi,

I got this error in program scheduler.
This happened in duplicating (ctrl+click) a reminder event and moving it backward.

Best regards

​17-05-22 14:46:47 [v4.2.7.6]:********** Error/Exception Information **********
Error Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Error Type: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Error Source: DevExpress.Data.v21.2.Void ThrowIndexOutOfRangeException()
********** System Stack Trace **********
at DevExpress.Utils.DXCollectionBase`1.ThrowIndexOutOfRangeException()
at DevExpress.Utils.DXCollectionBase`1.GetItem(Int32 index)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.Native.AppointmentChangeHelper.BeginInternalDragDrop(SchedulerDragData dragData, ISchedulerHitInfo aptHitInfo)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.Native.AppointmentInternalDragMouseHandlerStateBase.Start()
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.Native.AppointmentMouseDownState.OnMouseMove(PortableMouseEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.Utils.MouseHandler.HandleMouseMove(PortableMouseEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.Native.SchedulerMouseHandler.OnMouseMove(PortableMouseEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.Native.WinFormsSchedulerMouseHandler.<>c__DisplayClass56_0.<OnMouseMove>b__0()
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.Native.SchedulerLocker.DoLockedActionIfNotLocked(Action action)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.SchedulerControl.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraScheduler.SchedulerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
********** End **********
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Error in Program Scheduler

Post by radio42 »

Thank for reporting this error.
Unfortunately I cannot solve this issue myself, as it happens in the scheduler component I am using. But I have immediately reported the issue to the vendor of the component, in the hope that they can fix the issue. I’ll let you know, when it is fixed.

Can you clearly reproduce the error?
As I tried it here also with a reminder and duplicating it, but was not successful.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Error in Program Scheduler

Post by radio42 »

I now had various lengthy discussions with the UI vendor. But we all seem to be unable to reproduce the error.
It is still clear, that the error happened on your side.
However, we believe, that it must have been a single circumstance due to ‚whatever’s‘ coincidence.

If you are also unable to reproduce it, I am afraid we currently must leave it like this - in the hope it never happens again.