Extende song history

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
ElenaRadio
Re: Extende song history

Post by ElenaRadio »

Thank you! I finally figured it out what you meant about extra application and ‚stats‘ folder.
ElenaRadio

Post by ElenaRadio »

Hello.Thank you! I finally figured it out what you meant about extra application and ‚stats‘ folder.

I have other questions. In Loggin/History we sellected to exclude from reports jingle, mix, promo. Still, these things appear in the report. What should we do/sellect? Another question is about saving a report as a table. You have the option to save as table layout file, but other computers don`t recognise this format. How can a report be saved as a Excel .xls or .xlx? Thank you!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The system can only exclude media entry types which are tagged respectively. Does those entries really have its entry types set accordingly?!
In my tests here, it words as designed.

Not sure what you mean by ‘table layout’ in ProppFrexx ONAIR in Logging/History you can only export to plain text files. However, using eg. a comma separated format is supported by Excel.

From the Statistics app you might use the print option, which also then has an Export option to save the data in the Excel file format.
marinohb

Post by marinohb »

Hello,

I don't have a .stat file in C:\Users\SERVER\AppData\Roaming\radio42\ProppFrexx Statistics\4.2.7.5

Where's is located?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Then you did not activate the feature.
Please see the general settings, section History/Logging.
You have to activate the Global Statistics.

And it is located in the stats sub-folder: …\4.0\stats