Problem Log Importer

This forum can be used to post any topics related to general broadcast questions, tech stuff, informations etc.
This forum is unmoderated!
marinohb
Problem Log Importer

Post by marinohb »

Hello,

I am configuring Powergold Export and ProppFrexx Log Importer using PowerGold II preset, the import seems to work because it is identifying all the filenames but ProppFrexx does not split the log by hours using TimeUpdateandHour.

Here it is the proppfrexx.importformats file and the export file from Powergold, I think there's a mismatch that I am not seeing.
https://mega.nz/folder/IOcV3AYa#VHk4zV007H7kwscAwe5ZRQ

marinohb
Re: Problem Log Importer

Post by marinohb »

Any help?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Problem Log Importer

Post by radio42 »

Sorry for the late reply, but I did oversee you post (as it was in the unmoderated part of the forum).

However, your log-file does not fit your imports definition resp. the import format definition doesn't match your log file.
E.g. note, that the fields start position start with 0.´and not with 1 and the length also seems incorrect.
Examples:
You specified:

Code: Select all

<field name="Title" start="0" length="50" align="left" pad=" " format="String">${X}</field>
<field name="Artist" start="50" length="50" align="left" pad=" " format="String">${X}</field>
<field name="StartDateTime" start="157" length="14" align="left" pad=" " format="DateTime:yyMMddHH:mm:ss">${X}</field>
But it must actually be:

Code: Select all

<field name="Title" start="0" length="49" align="left" pad=" " format="String">${X}</field>
<field name="Artist" start="49" length="49" align="left" pad=" " format="String">${X}</field>
<field name="StartDateTime" start="156" length="14" align="left" pad=" " format="DateTime:yyMMddHH:mm:ss">${X}</field>
These are just examples, but actually all field start positions and length have to be adjusted/validated.

I guess this will also solve the splitting...