voice tracking default recording path: Where?

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
fjb59
Re: voice tracking default recording path: Where?

Post by fjb59 »

well there's something wrong somewhere then because on my system the temporaary locations aren't storing. it's no biggy. i'll just work around it. but it would be nice if you could stick a macro in the global path name which can substitute to the crrent schedule folder. again, no biggy but it would be nice.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

As said, it is already exactly working as expected. So I don’t implement features, because it is somehow now working on your setup. As already explained, you either don’t use the Wizard, or there must be some access issue on your system.

To continue, please:
a) check and report the mentioned error/exception messages
b) pls explain in detail how you to reproduce your issue and explain, if you use the Wizard or not
fjb59

Post by fjb59 »

radio42 wrote: 02 Oct 2022 09:07 As said, it is already exactly working as expected. So I don’t implement features, because it is somehow now working on your setup. As already explained, you either don’t use the Wizard, or there must be some access issue on your system.

To continue, please:
a) check and report the mentioned error/exception messages
b) pls explain in detail how you to reproduce your issue and explain, if you use the Wizard or not
yes I do use the wizard and there is nothing wrong with my system, and as i retired computer engineer of 39 years, i'd know it there was; oh and as a software developer you should never blame a person#s system. like i said, it'ss not a majot issue. i can easily work around it!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I don’t blame anyone. I simply can not reproduce the issue, as you can see on my provided screenshots.

That’s why asked for more info… in order to understand, why this is happening with your tests, but not mine.