Scheduler suggestions

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
fred48fm
Scheduler suggestions

Post by fred48fm »

Hi,

Hope eveything is good for you.

In schedulers, in our usage, it could be really usefull to :

- In recurrence, adding the habillity to choose every first, second, third, ... week of the month
For now, i need to create a weekly recurence and delete the supernumerary events.

- Change default behaviour for deleting an event : default is "delete the entire serie". It coud be nice to be able to custom this if delete only this element better suit for your use.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Scheduler suggestions

Post by radio42 »

Recurrence: In the monthly recurrence, this is exactly possible (see image) - so what are you missing here?
Monthly Recurence.jpg

For the delete dialog: that default might be the default for you, but I guess it doesn't happen daily or even more often, that you delete a series?

As such, I actually currently see no immediate need to change anything here.
fred48fm

Post by fred48fm »

Hi,

You're wonderfull :-)
That's exactly that i was looking for !

Regarding the serie/occurrence custom default behaviour, it could be usefull when you delete a various amount of events from a serie.
When i miss to change from serie to occurence, just once, i'm good to reset all the changes and restart the whole process.
--> Not something urgent, for sure

Best regards,
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Also this is already possible today - just make a right-click on a modified series element and select 'Restore Default State' (to revert that single change) or 'Restore Ocurrence' (to revert and series pattern).