Scripting restriction

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Scripting restriction

Post by radio42 »

I really investigated all code, but I cannot reproduce the error - so how can I fix it.
I even rebuild your script, media lib etc. Here it works as designed - I even compared the versions in source code, but could not find any root cause for the behavior... so I guess we need to dig deeper, but currently I am a bit puzzeld.

Please send me your entire scheduler calendar, your script file (.pfs) in question to exactly use your setup...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Thanks for sending the data...

In your Proma lib are 12 tracks, but for 10 tracks you set a restriction so that they are NOT played from January to December (all months). I.e. effectively, here are only 2 tracks in your lib.
As you set the Global History to 50 entries and did not set the SuppressHistoryCheck script-line option for the Proma entry, this means, once the Proma tracks are in the global history, they can not be played anymore due to the history check - this regardless of any other restriction you have set.

So as a esolution, please set the SuppressHistoryCheck script-line option for the Proma entry.

After adding this option all is working fine here. I also added a restriction to the two remaining tracks (one to not play on a Saturday and one for Sunday) - all was working as expected (i.e. today, Sunday, one of the tracks have been excluded)!
djbony

Post by djbony »

Thank you very much for your help....