Overlay Calender

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
dj wildboy
Overlay Calender

Post by dj wildboy »

Hello, it is possible that fragments of data are still available in the overlay calendar after I have deleted an entry 3 days ago. Songs are truncated at a point in time where there used to be an overlay entry. If I open the overlay calendar, no entry can be seen at the time. Would it be of any use to open the calendar in the program and delete the "calendar file" in Explorer in the background? Is such a new overlay calendar file created or is everything then deleted.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Overlay Calender

Post by radio42 »

Hi,
I don’t really get your question or bug report.
When you remove any entry within the Overlay calendar, no overlay will be used or played.
As such, it wouldn’t truncate or stop any playlist.

What I don’t fully understand from your request is what is actually happening?!
Maybe your experience is not related to your overlay entries?!
Eg. if your program scheduler entries are started ‚Fixed‘, any current track might be interrupted at exactly that fixed time.
Ie. this behavior has nothing to do with a removed overlay entry.

You can validate in your Overlay Scheduler log, when and if an overlay entry was started.

Else pls explain in more details and post your related Program and Overlay Scheduler entries and explain what exactly is happening and what behavior you expect/desire.
dj wildboy

Post by dj wildboy »

Inzwischen konnte ich das Problem etwas eingrenzen. Es liegt nicht am Overlaykalender, das Songs bei mir ca. 30-60sec nach start ausgeblendet und der nächste gestartet wird. So wie es jetz aussieht liegt es an Jingles in der Scriptdatei für die ich das unterdrücken des TitleName udate eingestellt habe. Wahrscheinlich wenn die Jingles sehr kurz sind, schafft es das Programm nicht das auszuführen oder was auch immer. kein Drama, seit ich das umgestellt habe, das bei Allen Tracks ein ID3 tag mit gesendet wird. funktioniert das sehr gut. Gibt keine vorzeitig beendete Titel mehr.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I am glad, that you solved your issue.
Thx