Auto Play loading track since last update

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
warmeman
Auto Play loading track since last update

Post by warmeman »

Since the last update I run into the following problem: With a live program I always press the Auto Play button once and then off again so that tracks are automatically loaded into the players. Since the last update, it no longer does that when a track is over. The player will then remain empty.

I know that you can also set this in the general setting (auto load), but I don't want this to happen with a voicetrack playlist.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Auto Play loading track since last update

Post by radio42 »

In ProppFrexx you have two independent settings:
- Auto Load (Automatic Load Players)
- Auto Unload (Automatic Unlad Players)

The default state (as you already mentioned) can be defined for manually playlists in the general settings.
There state is already shown (and can even be changed) at the bottom left of the playlist!

When you turn AutoPlay ON, the two are always set to:
- Auto Load = ON
- Auto Unload = ON
AutoPlayOn.jpg

When you turn AutoPlay OFF, the two are always reset to their value as defined in the general settings, by default to:
- Auto Load = OFF
- Auto Unload = OFF
AutoPlayOff.jpg

This means, that turning AutoPlay ON and OFF again, the state it reset and not kept (this has already been changed since a couple of versions and is by good design and reason).

If you just want to change the state of the two modes permanently for this specific playlist, you can simply click on the "Auto Load" and "Auto Unload" buttons at the bottom left of the playlist (the buttons shown in the pictures above). I.e. there is no need to toggle "AutoPlay"!
warmeman
Re: Auto Play loading track since last update

Post by warmeman »

Thanks for your explanation! Apparently I was already a few versions behind.