playing in order

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
fjb59
playing in order

Post by fjb59 »

there's an option in proppfrexx to play tracks from a catagory in order. sadly i am not what field it plays in order. it doesn't appear to be the tracknumber in the metadata. Also it treats the track numbers as strings rather than numbers so that messes up the order too. is there away so it can select a list of tracks by track number in the metadata but order said numbers as numbers rather than strings. eg

rather than
etc

thank you
radio42
Site Admin
Re: playing in order

Post by radio42 »

What option do you mean?
The only I can associate with is the script-line mode Sequential. This plays a next track from the order of the media library. E.g. if the media lib is based on a playlist, that order of the playlist is used.

However, there is no option available to order tracks by its track number (of its metadata). I never had this requirement.
fjb59
Re: playing in order

Post by fjb59 »

radio42 wrote: 22 Apr 2023 00:22 What option do you mean?
The only I can associate with is the script-line mode Sequential. This plays a next track from the order of the media library. E.g. if the media lib is based on a playlist, that order of the playlist is used.

However, there is no option available to order tracks by its track number (of its metadata). I never had this requirement.
ok. i've submitted it to the wishlist.
thanks for getting back to me.