Lua Mini-Filter for Telos

This forum can be used to post any topics related to general broadcast questions, tech stuff, informations etc.
This forum is unmoderated!
radio42
Site Admin
Lua Mini-Filter for Telos

Post by radio42 »

Hi,

please find attached a Mini-Filter for the Telos ProSTREAM X/2 and ProSTREAM 9X/2.

From within ProppFrexx you can use the EXEC_SEND_TCP control-command to send the metadata to the Telos server.
At best you use the ‘Streaming.OnSongTitle’ event (see general settings, section ‘Events/Commands’)
The full command has the format:
EXEC_SEND_TCP host:port|songtitle
Example:
EXEC_SEND_TCP 192.168.1.5:1234|${artist} - ${title}
ProppFrexx ONAIR.zip
Lua Mini-Filter for ProSTREAM X/2 and ProSTREAM 9X/2
(744 Bytes) Downloaded 560 times
Vladimir
Re: Lua Mini-Filter for Telos

Post by Vladimir »

Hi all, we use a Proestream hardware to streaming, but we cannot understand how to configure ProppFrexx to Prostream hardware ... we need to put this unzipped file somewhere into ProppFrexx directory on the pc ? we use the last version of ProppFrexx , thanks for any help !

Of course we write the command into events/Commands but no artist/song appear on prestream out on the web ...
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The above zip contains a .lua filter which can be used with the the Telos ProSTREAM X/2 and ProSTREAM 9X/2 hardware.
I don't have a Telos hardware myself, but the user confirmed, it is working - you need to contact the Telos support on how to use the .lua filter...

The EXEC_SEND_TCP command is used on the ProppFrexx side - i.e. with the mentioned ‘Streaming.OnSongTitle’ event (see general settings, section ‘Events/Commands’). It sends the the ${artist} - ${title} to the given IP and port, i.e. the Telos hardware.

So I am not sure, what you are missing?
Vladimir

Post by Vladimir »

Hi, sorry i was travelling, now i'm back to try to solve this problem,
in Streaming.OnSongTitle i write that line :in this area EXEC_SEND_TCP, the pc with ProppFrexx and Prostream are in the internal network
192.168.0.30:80 | ${artist} - ${title}

but no metada out in the streaming ...
what can i do ?
Thanks !
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Can you post your exact command?
Make sure no spaces are around the pipe symbol.

The control command just send the meta data to the ip and port, ie. the Telos device. So this has to update the meta data in the stream. If that is not happening, please contact the vendor of the Telos hardware.

EXEC_SEND_TCP 192.168.0.30:80|${artist} - ${title}