don't find playlist ?

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
marvex
don't find playlist ?

Post by marvex »

PF is definitely a very good program, but I'm struggling with some mysteries here.
I'm new and still green, but I'm hoping someone might be able to help with what could be wrong.
Right now I can show that PF can't open script what actually is on the place
-- Actually when I posted this I find where is the problem
system randomly adds \20221228_1000\ from time to time, where I can find from where does it come from?
a total of three machines are currently being modified main engine and two day drivers
in all machines the setting is over globalconfig

"C:\Program Files\radio42\ProppFrexx ONAIR\ProppFrexx ONAIR.exe" -globalconfig P:\2raTorgi\Configs\

which patches or folder descriptions should I look at under the settings?because it is not continuous that the 10 o'clock hour and the 11 o'clock hour were made from the same machine -- 10 o'clock does not open, everything is fine with 11 from main machine
but from this PC where the config are made there both open.
on the main PC side is added that extra \20221218_1000\
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 10.59.00.png
Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 10.41.51.png
Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 10.21.28.png
radio42
Site Admin
Re: don't find playlist ?

Post by radio42 »

Please look at you script definition. You have probably edited it manually, but incorrectly!

As you correctly stated, in one script the additional path „20221218_1000\“ was added incorrectly to the LoadPlaylist script-line. Just remove it, as the following macros (${start_…) do already add this. So it would be added twice.
marvex

Post by marvex »

in fact, no one has added anything manually - both were discussed in the 10th and 11th hours is generated by - Create Playlist Tempalte ... from Program Scheduler - one is with extra path and second one without it.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

If it was not added manually, then maybe the template was created on an entry which was already created by a template…. Hard to explain from here without knowing and looking to your different PCs.
But by default this would not happen…

However, you can simply correct the incorrect entry by removing that extra path.