Window Panels Missing

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
TPSchultz
Window Panels Missing

Post by TPSchultz »

In a control room that gets limited usage, and primarily just the three DJ players are used, we just noticed that we cannot show most of the items in the View > Show Window (Panel). The Mixer, Find Track, Explorer, Trackboard, Standby Players, Cartwall I and Cartwall II all will not open. On Air Time does work.

The system was recently updated to 4.4.1.3, but we can't say when the problem actually started. (Another room running 4.4.1.3 is working fine).

Is there some setting somewhere that would prevent all of these items from showing? Should I uninstall and reinstall from scratch? Will all the registration/license keys stay the same?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Window Panels Missing

Post by radio42 »

The panels have probably accidentally moved to a an invisible location or the monitors used have bewn changed etc.

But you can Reset the Layout by clicking on the related button in the general settings, section Look and Feel. A restart is required after.

Note, that you can even save your workspace layout (in the related ribbon tab), so that you can restore it at any time.
TPSchultz
Re: Window Panels Missing

Post by TPSchultz »

That did it. I suspected there might have been a way to restore the default values, and had been in the Look & Feel menu earlier, but missed that button.

Thank You! That saved me quite a bit of time loading everything from scratch.