voice tracking - playlist saving

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
bebo_saed
voice tracking - playlist saving

Post by bebo_saed »

Hello Bernd,

I've searched all the forum before i ask my question but i didn't find any answer for it, for the voice tracking i'm starting a recorded show which is top 10, i use voice track to announce the next song and what's new about the artist while a music bed playing under th announcer, I've set my voice tracks in their position, as you know the VT tool sets the volume and queue points automatically, all is fine my show is ready so i just save it and put it to schedule, what happen when the show's playlist open , the cue point and the volume points for the tracks disappears it automatically reset-ted to default but only for the Voice track itself, but the bed underneath and the next song's volume point reset-ted, i have the automatically save cue point option turned of so as to those cue and volume points doesn't come up while the song is played in other shows.

what i need to do that the top 10 playlist saved with it's cue and volume points and only in this playlist, is there an option i'm missing here or it's just not possible??

Regards..
radio42
Site Admin
Re: voice tracking - playlist saving

Post by radio42 »

Could it be, that you might have enabled the 'MetaData has Priority' option (see general settings, section 'Meta Data/WaveForm')?
If yes, please deactivate it, as it would give external meta data stored in the audio file or .pfmd file priority over the playlist settings.

If this option is however disabled, I am afraid I can not reproduce this issue here, as any cue-points or volume-point are saved in the .pfp playlist file.
Or are you probably using a different playlist file format?

And what version are you using?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Any news on this one?
DennisdeWit

Post by DennisdeWit »

I think I understand what you mean. Set a cue point to your bed. When you just mute your bed, starting a song after it, ProppFrexx has issues to calculate the new waveform (and therefore fails deciding to new cue points). Just set up a cuepoint in your beds before saving your playlists. There you go.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

When you just mute your bed, starting a song after it, ProppFrexx has issues to calculate the new waveform
I am not sure what you exactly mean by 'mute your bed' and 'issues to calculate the new waveform'?!
Can you explain this in a bit more details - what exact issues you experience...
bebo_saed

Post by bebo_saed »

This just went great Bernd, the MetaData has Priority disabling just did the work, sorry for being late

Many Regards..