v3.0.13.4 - stable

This forum will contain general news and announcements made by radio42.
radio42
Site Admin
v3.0.13.4 - stable

Post by radio42 »

Version 3.0.13.4 is out!

What's New?
  • Script: new 'Comment' Script-Line column added
  • Script: new 'Manual' FixTimeElement StartType added
  • Playlist: New Direct-Transition via Drag&Drop
  • Script: new Options added
  • Script: unplayed Tracks remove from History optimized
  • Scheduler: new 'StartCurrentProgramSoft' Start-Option added
  • new global Debug-Logging added
  • Various smaller optimizations
  • Other smaller bug-fixes
  • stable

Script: new 'Comment' Script-Line column added
You can now add a comment to a script-line. The 'SourceInfo' content was also enhanced accordingly to better see where a playlist entry is coming from.

Script: new 'Manual' FixTimeElement StartType added
A FixTimeElement can now use a new StartType=Manual. This start type is actually a non fixed time element. Instead the element will be added to the playlist like a regular playlist/script element with a real fixed start time, but only approximately starting at the given time (at earliest).
This start type now allows you to also specify a direct Track-Insert-Transition with this element.
E.g. you can now define and schedule a Sweeper as an overlay element which should end with the ramp of the next track and attenuate the underlying track automatically by -12dB at around :45 min. of the current hour.

Playlist: New Direct-Transition via Drag&Drop
If you now drop a track while holding the ALT-key to a playlist entry which is already loaded to a DJ Player you will directly be asked, if you want to add that track as a transition.
(note, the regular drop, without the ALT-key would still replace the entry)
Please see these videos for more information:
Part 1: http://youtu.be/h9EniugPpaQ (the new way)
Part 2: http://youtu.be/AlsTykryxuM (the old traditional way)

Script: new Options added
SupressLateStartRollForward: If checked and the script is started late, no roll forward is performed (as per default). The script starts immediately.

ForceLateStartBeginning: If checked and the script is started late, it will always start with the first script-line and therefore might overwrite the global 'Late Start with Loop-Line' option. If roll forward is not suppressed it will roll forward from the beginning - else it will start immediately.

RandomSequentialStartLine: If checked and the script mode is sequential the script is started with a random script-line. This option has priority over the 'Late Start with Loop-Line' options.

Script: unplayed Tracks remove from History optimized
Now really all non-loaded and un-played track should be removed from a playlist file closed by the scheduler.

Scheduler: new 'StartCurrentProgramSoft' Start-Option added
If you start the scheduler manually (by clicking on the 'Run Scheduler' ribbon button), by default the current program might not start if there is playlist already open and playing (unless you specified the 'AlwaysStartCurrentProgram' scheduler start option. In that case however the current program would have started immediately.
This option now allows you to specify a 'Soft' start of the current program - meaning your currently playing playlist would finish its current track and then switch over.

new global Debug-Logging added
A new command-line option "-debug" is added to enabled extended 'Debug Logging'. This option can also be toggled at any time in the general settings, see section 'More Stuff'.
If enabled the following actions will be logged in detail to a new 'Debug_*.log' file:
- the execution of Overlays
- the execution of Scripts
This will hopefully allow you to more quickly identify possible configuration issues.
dokos
Re: v3.0.13.4 - stable

Post by dokos »

Hi Bernd,
I had a version v3.0.12.14 - stable and as I installed the new version v3.0.13.4 - stable stopped me generate software created my scripts.
In the old version of me but it works in the new version it did not work. What is wrong? I saw the new features in scripts I have to redo all the new?

Marian
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

What is exactly not working anymore, as all old features should actually work as before...
So a bit more detail are needed.
dokos

Post by dokos »

I found that when I set the filter in the script so I can not generate a track. as soon as I remove the filter so it generates. I have more scripts. Then I lear filter of all scripts.

Marian
dokos

Post by dokos »

Just to give it a rating of 60 does not work.
dokos

Post by dokos »

Just to give it a rating of 60 does not work. and can not find the file folder where the tested filter. and the old version of me it works ok.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Please show me your exact Filter or post me your script to take a look at...
dokos

Post by dokos »

~[Rating] = '60' And [LastPlayed] > 2.0 It worked in version v3.0.12.14 when you give the new version of the test filter nothing happens
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Please use [RatingValue] instead of [Rating]...
dokos

Post by dokos »

Nothing happens. When I give just any filter and I will test only search and search ...