News been cut off

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
friso
News been cut off

Post by friso »

Bernd

Sinds a long time i have a problem that news is being cutoff at the end. See the attached screenshot for the reason of it.
I have done everything, delete any mixpoints and auto ajustments. But everytime when it is inserted it goed wrong and the mixpoints are back.
The issue occurs on my non-stop system based on a script, wich starts every hour with "end jingle"---"news"---"Begin jingle"

Any idea?
Friso
Attachments
screenshot1.jpg
screenshot1.jpg (31.08 KiB) Viewed 3747 times
radio42
Site Admin
Re: News been cut off

Post by radio42 »

This is probably because you activated Automatic Cue Point Detection (ACPD)!
From your picture I can see, that your 'News' are also the Media Type 'Music' so you wouldn't make any difference between the different mixing settings.
Note, that you can use different mixing settings for different media entry types (see General Settings -> Mixing/Fading -> Mixing per Media Type...)!

There are several options you can try (depending on how you schedule your News):
a) when using a script-line you might use one or all of the following script-line options: ClearAllCuePoints, SuppressACPD
b) when using a 'LoadTrack' script-line you might also assign a specific Entry Type and then use a dedicated mixing setting for that media type!
c) you might explicitly SET the Cue-Points upfront in your news track(s), as tracks already having CuePoints will not recalculate them again
d) you might explicitly assign a Media Entry Type to your news track(s), so that specific mixing settings might apply
e) you might exclude certain Media Entry Types from any ACPD (see General Settings -> Mixing/Fading -> Exclude ACPD with)
friso
Re: News been cut off

Post by friso »

Bernd

Thanx, solved it with
a) when using a script-line you might use one or all of the following script-line options: ClearAllCuePoints, SuppressACPD

;)