Multiple Overlay Plays

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
PaskalG
Re: Multiple Overlay Plays

Post by PaskalG »

Yes, I'm using media libraries with auto-watch activated. I'll try tomorrow and tell you.
PaskalG

Post by PaskalG »

PaskalG wrote:Yes, I'm using media libraries with auto-watch activated. I'll try tomorrow and tell you.
I confirm, disabling auto watch feature it syncronizes perfectly.

Thanks 4 all!!
PaskalG

Post by PaskalG »

Hi Bernd,

Sorry for being so boring, I must be stupid, but I have everything configured but the SND2 option. I can't enable/disable the SND option in the mixers

I explain:

All audio sounds via "A" output, and I manually activate SND option in that channel and set SND to "B" channel.
But when the overlay starts I need that that SND option stop while it overlay player plays and when it finish, activate the SND option automatically again (via control commands)

I'm trying with MIXER_OUTPUT_SND2_ON B // MIXER_OUTPUT_SND2_OFF B (also before with the MIXER_OUTPUT_SELECT command making that channel A be the main mixer output select) but proppfrexx does anything.

Which is the correct commands I mut use to make this?

Thanks for all and I'm really sorry for make too much questions.

Greets
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The MIXER_OUTPUT_SND2_ON command is the 'correct' one - it takes as the parameter the name of the mixer channel on which you would like to activate the SND function.
Beforehand you must 'manually' set the desired SND routing. Meaning right-click on the "A" mixer channel and make sure, that in the context menu 'B' is selected!
The command to send is then: MIXER_OUTPUT_SND2_ON A
To deactivate SND use: MIXER_OUTPUT_SND2_OFF A

It is not necessary to use the MIXER_OUTPUT_SELECT command beforehand (that's only needed when not providing any parameter with the above commands, as in that case the last selected mixer is used).
So I assume you simply mixed the channel name: A <-> B.