How to automatic close auto generated playlists started and used by the scheduler

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: How to automatic close auto generated playlists started and used by the scheduler

Post by radio42 »

A regular playlist is never really loaded ahead for a full hour!
It requests new tracks from the script as needed when in automation mode.
As such when new tracks are required then they are scheduled as needed in real time.

Why would you need them to be loaded ahead for the full hour?
XTended
Re: How to automatic close auto generated playlists started and used by the scheduler

Post by XTended »

Before I saw the complete playlist for an hour...
I need it so I can share it on my Facebook, when I do promotion for record labels.
But now with Playlist Look Ahead set to value 10 it's possible to generate it.

Thanks for your support Bernd!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Normally you should use the playlist log function (see the general settings) for any reporting of effectively played out tracks...
XTended

Post by XTended »

Thanks again for your feedback Bernd!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

A new v4.0.1.27 - update is out.

It contains a new 'PreScheduleTracksTilEndTime' Program Scheduler entry option, which allows you to pre-render a program playlist in advance til the programs End Time without using/increasing the 'Look Ahead' parameter.
XTended

Post by XTended »

GREAT! Thanks again for your feedback Bernd!