Program Soft TimeUpdateSync starts immediately

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
ExIT_FM
Program Soft TimeUpdateSync starts immediately

Post by ExIT_FM »

Hi Bernd,

PFOA running about 9 days ago without restarting, and now the programs starting immediately. All the programs set to Soft TimeUpdateSync, with max. late of 240 sec. and max early of 90sec. In the first few days everything was fine, but now, PFOA not waiting to finish the current song, it just stops it, and starts the new program. What should I attach to look after the problem? For now, I attached an program's details.

Regards,
David
progdetails.png
progdetails.png (24.88 KiB) Viewed 5591 times
This program was started at 21:58 without fade out. It stopped the last song in the middle and the first song of the new program just started.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Program Soft TimeUpdateSync starts immediately

Post by radio42 »

What version are you using?
However, it sounds a bit strange that the program should all of a sudden behave differently without any changes. I can not really see any reason for this to happen nor have I ever heard about it.

Did you recently changed anything?
What does happen if you also provide a 'Max. Late' value?
ExIT_FM

Post by ExIT_FM »

I am using the latest beta version. I have not tried to change the Max late option since the scheduler was working perfectly until now. I've changed some scripts while it was running, but nothing else. I've turned on debug logging, we well see if anything goes wrong.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Have you tried to revert your script changes? To see if these have caused it. As some specific changes must have triggered it.

Or was the remaining time of the track may be longer than 240 sec. ? As in that case you defined max delay time would have been exceeded.
ExIT_FM

Post by ExIT_FM »

We will see, I've restarted PFOA, I wont change the running scripts, everything is ok yet...