Wrong date, wrong voicetrack

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
SiriusRadio
Wrong date, wrong voicetrack

Post by SiriusRadio »

I do have a question.
One of our Voicetrackers managed to pick up the wrong date. Instead making the show for dec5, he generated and loaded the show for dec12th. Is there a possibility to change that?
SiriusRadio
Re: Wrong date, wrong voicetrack

Post by SiriusRadio »

Thxs for explaining but thats not what i wanted, i guess that was no clear. The dec12 show needs to play on dec 5th. I guess the only way is to downmix to mp3 and schedule it on the 5th, or is there another way? :)
SiriusRadio

Post by SiriusRadio »

Oké, THUMBS UP and thxs
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Ahh, in that case you might also remove the current program entry on the 5th (make sure to ONLY delete the occurrence and NOT the entire series).
Then:
a) move (via simple drag & drop) the scheduler entry for the 12th to the empty place/location on the 5th!
b) plus rename your playlist template folder:
-> there might eg. be in your playlist template folder a sub-folder called "20171212_1500" - rename this one to "20171205_1500"!
c) then go inside this sub-folder and also rename the .pfp playlist filename:
-> there might eg. be a file called "20171212_1500.pfp" - rename this one to "20171205_1500.pfp"!
-> do the same with a file called "20171212_1500.pfp.local"
-> leave all other files as is

That's it.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Yes, you can simple correct that playlist or start the RVT session again for that date to correct it manually.
Or
If you want to remove the entire program scheduler entry (which was created for the 12th) you can also do this in the Program Scheduler itself.
a) Delete the related program entry (eg. right-click on it and select 'Delete')
as the program entry is now deleted and that space is now 'empty'
b) recreate the program entry, eg. by clicking on the 'equal' program entry for the next day and then holding down the CTRL key and dragging the entry from the next or previous day over to the empty space of the 12th.
See this video:
DeleteAndRestoreHoldCTRL.zip
Hold down the CTRL key to create a COPY of an existing program entry
(559.61 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
But there is no simple 'make it all unhappen' option - but the above is already pretty simple.