2 questions about cartwall

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
franksiegers
2 questions about cartwall

Post by franksiegers »

Hi Bernd,

The cartwall numbers in PFOA are:
1 - 2
3 - 4

while the buttons on the Airlite are:
1 - 9
2 - 10

Is there a way to have the numbering on screen match the numbering off the Airlite?

And is there a way to activate the light of the Airlite button when a cart is loaded into a slot? I'm thinking something like:
OnCartLoaded: EXEC_SEND_DRAIRLITE_SETLED *[TOINT:{${cartid}}:{vert}:{2}:{8}]|2

I understand that there is no OnCartLoaded but perhaps OnCartWallChanged can be used? I'm not sure about the syntax though.

Thanks again!

Frank.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: 2 questions about cartwall

Post by radio42 »

The *[TOINT:...] macro function can be used for that, see here: https://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/foru ... 385#p13385
It has a {vert} as well as a {horz} conversion parameter. See the above post or the User Manual Appendix for details.

The OnCartwallChanged changed event is triggered whenever you change the cartwall library. So you might set the LED function for each button (conditional EXEC_COMMAND2) when the ${cw1cartNNtrackname} macro returns a value, e.g.

Code: Select all

EXEC_COMMAND2 ${cw1cart1trackname}|NOT(Equals())|EXEC_SEND_DRAIRLITE_SETLED...
But you would need to have one command (line) per button, as you need to set the LED for each button individually.
franksiegers

Post by franksiegers »

Hi Bernd,

Thanks, this command works great! Can it also be extended so that it's only run when Airlite module 7 is active?

Something like:

Code: Select all

EXEC_COMMAND2 ${cw1cart1trackname}|NOT(Equals()) AND ${airlitemodule7state}|(Equals(On)) |EXEC_SEND_DRAIRLITE_SETLED 1|1
Just double checking one last thing: I understand the TOINT function. I was actually asking if it's possible to change the number on screen, so this:
1.PNG
Would become this:
2.png
But I guess that's not possible is it?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

No, the numbers on screen are fixed and also used as the equivalent index number for any related cartwall commands. They can not be changed.

Yes, you can combine the state of the module (which you might track separately), you need to change the condition respectively. Alternatively you might write two conditional commands…
EXEC_COMMAND2 value|condition|EXEC_COMMAND2 …