Rotation help

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
davefrmn2019
Re: Rotation help

Post by davefrmn2019 »

ok thanks got it.
davefrmn2019

Post by davefrmn2019 »

Bernd,

.is there a video how to add carts to the cartwall 1 & 2
I'm not seeing any cartwall when I click on the two cartwall.
Thanks.
davefrmn2019

Post by davefrmn2019 »

Also are temperate and time automation announcements as well as song artist and tittle of songs announcements supported in v4 ?
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Cartwalls are like media libraries. You define all possible cartwalls. In the cartwall you then select one of these libraries to display the tracks as carts. Adding tracks to those libs can be done like for any other libraries or even directly in the cartwall (see the + sign).

Automatic time and temperature announcements can be done via some control-commands and macros, but, you need to provide/record the related audio announcements yourself. ProppFrexx has no text to speak option.
Like for example explained here:
https://www.proppfrexx.radio42.com/foru ... php?t=1840
davefrmn2019

Post by davefrmn2019 »

I see but the cartwalls are not showing when I click on them.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Click where?
You first need to select one of the configured cartwall libraries in the combobox.
davefrmn2019

Post by davefrmn2019 »

I found it...thanks...
davefrmn2019

Post by davefrmn2019 »

Bernd,

Needed help with mod stream player when I first put the url stream in I think it had spaces for two urls. I need to enter the url again as It got deleted from the scripts page by accident. Dlso need help again how I would add the url live stream to rotation ? Thanks.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The MODSteamWatcher (and as such the MODStreamPlayer) can not be started directly via a script. It can only be started via a control-command. And it always runs in parallel (on top of a program). It’s purpose is to play a URL stream instead of a program, if the stream is online and available instead. But if it is not available, the normal program will be played.

It more sounds to me, that you would like to play a URL stream as part of the program. Within a script, you can use the ‚LoadTrack‘ script-line mode. When you define the script-line ‚LoadTrack‘ please hold down the CTRL-key while clicking on the 3 dots button to specify a URL instead of a direct track to play.
This will open the URL selector and make sure to specify a time limit for the url stream play time (as a url stream typically has no end, you need to specify how long you want it to play).

Click on the ‚?‘ icon at the top right of each dialog to get help for each option.
davefrmn2019

Post by davefrmn2019 »

I didnt find where to open the modstreawatcher within the scrip maybe you can post a photo but i did add the stream via add file with new script. i should need to know how to add a url in case the stream url changes or i need to add a new stream via url.
Dave -