Registration Process

You found a bug or have any issues? Please post them here!
bigoldmartin
Registration Process

Post by bigoldmartin »

When I go through Registration Process it tell me it has been successful, but the program fails to startup I have tried doing it from both when when you start and after startinf in demo going to registration.
It hangs and fails to respond. After waiting a good time I have used task manager to end task.
It hangs on reuilding layout.
And when I go to restart the program it and reverted to demo unregistered version.
I have un installed and deleted files from C:\Program Files\radio42 and from C:\Users\martinr\AppData\Roaming\radio42 and used ccleaner to clear windows registry, then downloaded fresh copy and installed again to have the same results.

Can you offer any help?
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Registration Process

Post by radio42 »

Martin,

you just swapped 2 of your licenses (on your request):
1) From your old 32 bit PC -> to your PC-Studio-6 (64 bit)
2) Move the above license -> to your new Laptop

So your received two new licenses (on Monday, 6th of Dec. 2021). You can now only use these keys - the others have been deactivated!
I.e. the old licenses are NOT working any longer.
So please check your Indent-Numbers and registration data - it seems here your issue has its root cause.
bigoldmartin

Post by bigoldmartin »

Hi Bernd

I have moved From your old 32 bit PC -> to your PC-Studio-6 (64 bit) that has worked fine

I am having problems with 2) Move the above license -> to your new Laptop, I will check details again in email but as it hs been telling as I go through Registration Process on laptop and that it was now running in basic version I thought details were correct, I will check and try again. and let you know.
Martin
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

That is totally correct: One license is a PREMIUM license and the other one is a BASIC license

There was one Premium purchase on the 26.06.2020 and older ones in 2018 for a BASIC version.
And the last we moved (2) was a BASIC version and this stayed as a BASIC version; as the PREMIUM version (1) is now in the Studio.
That is all info I have.
bigoldmartin

Post by bigoldmartin »

I have just tried again with same results
PROPPFREX-CAP001.PNG
this is saying it has done it then I get
PROPPFREX-CAP002.PNG
and there it hangs.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Very strange! Can you try again - as I just confirmed the license change again!
So there must have been something wrong/cached incorrectly - whatsoever.
THX
bigoldmartin

Post by bigoldmartin »

Just Tried and this time it worked fine, open program, closed and reopen just to check .
Thank you for your help.
Martin