Moderator text

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
djbony
Moderator text

Post by djbony »

Hi Bernd,
if the track contains moderator text, would the envelope symbol appear in the line and after clicking on it, the moderator text would appear in the window?
Thanx, P.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Moderator text

Post by radio42 »

I will think about it.

Note, that there is a Moderator button at the very bottom left statusbar next to the light bulb icon. When you click on it you can display the moderator text window in which you can directly and separately display the moderator text of the current (and optionally the previous and next) track.
This was already designed to help serving the same purpose probably - what do you think, reap. are you currently using this already?
djbony

Post by djbony »

I don't use it because I use the moderator text as additional information to a few songs. And if I don't see clearly that the song contains this information, it doesn't make sense. That cover could be displayed just below the serial number of the song in the playlist - there is an unused space :)
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

The layout of the playlist and the columns can all be freely arranged, and I don’t know what serial number you mean.
However, I might take a look, but not sure, if my when this will make its way into the product.
djbony

Post by djbony »

I mean here...
Attachments
Snímek obrazovky 2022-01-15 231517.png
Snímek obrazovky 2022-01-15 231517.png (10.39 KiB) Viewed 1720 times