Oxygen 3000

This forum can be used to post any topics related to general broadcast questions, tech stuff, informations etc.
This forum is unmoderated!
kzlosnik
Oxygen 3000

Post by kzlosnik »

Is the ProppFrexx compatible with AxelTech Oxygen 3000, like just "out of the box"?
if not, is it possible to use all Oxygen 3000 features to controll ProppFrexx remotely?

Thanks!
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Oxygen 3000

Post by radio42 »

I have never integrated or worked with an Oxygen console, so I cannot really answer it. But from the web site it looks, that only standard contact closure GPIOs are available, eg. no digital protocols for any remote integration, like Ember+ or Livewire+ is available.

However, contact-closure GPIOs can be used via out provided Velleman or Io-Wareior card integrations. This is anyhow nothing ‚out-of-the-box‘.
But what do you mean by all features?

In the end you might try it out before you make any purchase.
kzlosnik

Post by kzlosnik »

See attachment. The screenshot has been taken from that link https://www.axeltechnology.com/public/O ... TER-EN.pdf
Chapters 2.3.2 - 2.3.3
I'm considering to buy that console if PF is going to be controllable via the console.
And tell me if PF can do that.
Attachments
Capture.jpg
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

Any REST API is unfortunately something very proprietary (from TLS, Login, the endpoint definitions, the payload etc.). ProppFrexx could theoretically implement this, but has not for the Oxygen console. As such, there is nothing out of the box. And I also couldn’t find any detailed specification from Axel Techn.

So if you have or know someone with some little coding skills, it would be most effective, if you implement this on your own and use the open command-interface of ProppFrexx. Or you ask Alex Techn., if they either can implement any digital standard?
Else, I could implement this for you, if I am provided with the full definition of what Alex Techn. has implemented.