Segue editor wish

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
lawaai
Segue editor wish

Post by lawaai »

Hi all, is it possible to make all waveforms freely movable across the timeline?
The next song cant be moved further than the current plying song... but if i want to start 3 jingles, the next song is already playing..
I am new here , so maybe there is a possebility, but i missed that one... :D
So i want to be able to move the green wave as for to the right as i want...
See the example from omniplayer...
MixEditor564.jpg
Regards,
LAWAAI
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Segue editor wish

Post by radio42 »

No, this is not possible and does not make sense.
The playout is always ordered by the order in the playlist.
As such, if you want to start one track before the previous, you first have to change the order in the playlist.

ProppFrexx is not a DAW with freely arrangeable tracks.
The order of tracks always has priority.

If you plan to play 3 jingles almost in parallel, I suggested to use the track insert option of tracks and not plan them as regular tracks to be played by individual DJ Players.
You can edit track inserts also directly in the Segue Editor.
Track Inserts can within the master track freely arranged. The position within the track defines the start of the insert.
Eg. to create a track insert just drag and drop a jingle into the master track in the Segue Editor.

In your above example you would have ONLY 2 master tracks (which exist in the playlist - the two lower tracks shown), but two jingles which you play as track inserts. Eg. you can drag and drop them onto the first master track and then freely arrange/move them.
Note, that you can drag them from any other window using and holding the left mouse button. Only when dragging from the cartwall you need the right mouse button (as the left is already used for starting the cart).