ProppFrexx Chrast

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
westendradio
ProppFrexx Chrast

Post by westendradio »

2022-07-18.png
Dear forum members, I have been running into a problem for over a week. ProppFrexx chrast almost every hour. Then I close everything start it up again then it is good until the whole hour, then proppfrexx locks up again. Who knows.
radio42
Site Admin
Re: ProppFrexx Chrast

Post by radio42 »

Please take a look, if anything is reported in the file called „Error.log“ contained in the ProppFrexx AppUserData folder.
Else, check your Windows Event Log as well.

These locations might contain more information. Check the exact date to find the correct and corresponding information.
Also make sure to use the latest version.

From your screenshot, it however seems, that something is happening with your program changing?!
Unfortunately, with no more info, it is hard to tell, what is wrong, as it works fine in general for many users.
westendradio

Post by westendradio »

I don't see an error log file there.
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

When there is no Error.log file created, no error ever did happen.
This also means, that the crash seems to be related to a system issue, eg. a driver of the operating system is causing it (ie. a resource which is being used by ProppFrexx causes it).
There should be a related Windows Event Log entry in such case. Have you found anything there?

Please also explain, what exactly is happening. Is ProppFrexx just closing all of a sudden? Does the UI freeze? Or is the whole PC crashing and needs to be restarted?

And when did the issue start? What have you changed in your system, when it started?