Buttons

You are missing a feature or need an enhancement? Post your suggestion here!
Bob Van Dongen
Buttons

Post by Bob Van Dongen »

hello question would it be possible with an update in the future to make it possible to provide the disk heads of the directories with their own choice of letters? This so that you can choose quickly if you have multiple directories
Bob Van Dongen
Re: Buttons

Post by Bob Van Dongen »

unfortunately can't get an image as an example
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

I am not sure, if I understand you correctly...but do you mean something like this...
In the Explorer Window you can add many 'views', which are basically quick navigation shortcuts to folders of any drive.
I.e. you can quickly switch between these folders:
Explorer Window.png
Bob Van Dongen

Post by Bob Van Dongen »

Hi thanks for your quick response. I do mean the headlines you circled in red at the bottom of your image. It would be nice if you put a letter or a few letters there or if you hover over it with the mouse, a text cloud appears. Now it is also doable, but it would navigate faster. Kind regards
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

That is already the case. Just hover with your mouse over the drives to display a tool tip and the path is being shown.
Note, that you can also enlarge the bottom part by dragging the line above. This will make the drives and paths visible - but not sure, if that shrinks your exporter area too much - but it is possible (or click on the small arrow to the right of the drives to extend the view).
Example:
Explorer With Paths.jpg
Bob Van Dongen

Post by Bob Van Dongen »

thanks for your quick reply i will look into it