Remove mixer input or output

You have a question or need an advice about how to do something? Ask it here!
StationX
Remove mixer input or output

Post by StationX »

hello , how can I remove the mixers from input and output , it says they are loaded
radio42
Site Admin
Re: Remove mixer input or output

Post by radio42 »

I guess you mean a mixer channel?
Just right-click on its name and in the context-menue select remove (minus sign).
Else in the general settings, section Input/Output… here you can add or remove mixer channels as well.
StationX

Post by StationX »

hello , I want to configure my D&R Webstation at input and output but there are already active players in the fields , I can't delete them because they are loaded says Proppfrexx
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

? Where do you get what exact message, what ‚field‘ are you talking about ? Can you send a screenshot?
Else, remove the existing sources first!
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

You send me an email, but please use the forum here…
Why can‘t you send a picture in the forum? - everybody can… you must go to the 'Full Editor and Preview' and then add a picture under 'Attachments' below the editor and can then place the image inline.

But the screenshot is very small and only shows the cartwall events/commands window (I can’t even see your commands you are sending…) - nothing about the mixer or a mixer channel - and there is also no error message.
So I still do not understand your issue?!
Please explain in detail, what you do and wha is not working, as else I don’t understand you, I am sorry…
radio42
Site Admin

Post by radio42 »

If you get such an error:
Delete PFL not possible.jpg
This means, that you still use that mixer channel in ProppFrexx.
Thus, you need to first remove all sources from a mixer channel before you can remove it. Ie. if you still have routed the PFL Player or the Quick Player to the output mixer channel called PFL, you can’t remove that PFL mixer channel. So go to the general settings, section Routing and make sure, that nothing is routed to the PFL mixer channel (ie. route those to another mixer channel) before you can remove that PFL mixer channel.
PFL in use.jpg